NAJNOWSZY BAR DO WSZYSTKICH LATAWCÓW RRD - GLOBAL BAR V7
- całkiem nowy design
- uproszczony system bloczków na skróconym depowerze
- nowy ogranicznik na depowerze
- nowe, zintegrowane pływaki
- udoskonalony chickenloop
- NOWY NIE ŁAMIĄCY SIĘ chickenloop finger!!
- pasuje do wszystkich latawców RRD (4 linki)
- w komplecie NOWY Leash w otulinie neopreonowej
The ‘Rigid Thread Lines’ will always be visually, technically and feeling compact and rigid throughout the course of their lives, maintaining all its physical and technical characteristics unaltered over the time.
The standard braided kite line has more stretch, which results in different line lengths, power absorption and reduction of performance, especially at the moment where you change the direction of the kite, where the load of the lines reaches its peaks.
Another weakness of the standard braided line that ‘Rigid Thread Lines’ have turned into a strength are unchanged compactness of the line.
Any new conventional line, has a rigid and compact character because of the resin (generally polyurethane-based) that encompasses it. This resin has a very short life and after only a few sessions, the touch of the product is softer.
This translates into a series of annoying consequences such as:
• The softened lines are more subject to unwanted knots.
• The protection of the line is reduced after each session.
• The braid tends to open and it becomes more fragile, allowing the entry of water which will create small salt crystals inside in case you kite in salt water, which can impair the bearing structure of the line.
WHY ARE RRD KITE LINES INNOVATIVE?
Unlike standard braided lines, the unidirectional structure of ‘Rigid Thread Lines’ provides a fiber memory that is significantly more efficient. A standard braided line under stress combines all ‘dynamic elongation’ of the fiber and flattening of the braid, whereas the core unidirectional structure uses exclusively the elastic modules of the fiber.